Sat, Dec 09|
Holiday Inn Express & Suites HSV Airport
Art & Science of Love Workshop
A weekend workshop for couples based on real science!
Time & Location
Dec 09, 8:30 AM CST – Dec 10, 4:30 PM CST
Holiday Inn Express & Suites HSV Airport, 8956 Madison Blvd, Madison, AL 35758, USA
About the event
Discover The Art and Science of Love at the world-renowned weekend workshop for couples created by Dr. John Gottman and Dr. Julie Gottman.
Presented by Maria P. Mercado, LPC, NCC, Certified Gottman Therapist, Onwner of Stronger Together Relationship Couseling LLC & Dr. Chris Bloom, Psy.D. , Certified Gottman Therapist, owner of Christopher Adam Bloom Inc.
- 2 days filled with engaging presentations and experiential activities designed to confirm, strengthen, or restore your love
- For all couples in a committed relationship
- Shown to achieve results similar to those of 6 months of marital therapy
- Has produced positive results for 94% of those who attend
Based on over 40 years of research with thousands of couples, The Art and Science of Love workshop will give you new insights and research-based skills that can dramatically improve the intimacy and friendship in your relationship and help you manage conflict in a healthy, positive way. Along with the memory of re-connecting and the knowledge that “we can do this,” you will take home a box set of cards, tools, and tips to support your relationship in your everyday lives.
- This is not therapy, it is a psychoeducational event that will help you walk away with highly effective tools that will help your relationshiop strenthen, improve and solidify as you have fun and learn together.